The new 2014 Ford Expedition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the 2014 Expedition!

I like it. I'd buy one if I had the funds.

Victor

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same here

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the truck and would love to buy one if I had the $$$$ but they're still screwing us. The front ends are different and more than likely the chasis is going to be also. That means alot less in the aftermarket world for customizing.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea doesnt really look like a true expedition.. bring back the old body style and some new stuff , now it looks boxy and a newer version of the flex... hmmmmm

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think the "rendering" is far from true. they just took a picture of a 2011 f-150 limited and did alittle work.

my boss's 2011 lariat limited
017-17.jpg

OP
OP
O

only1Moore

Reaction score
I agree after seeing the renedring (the person who did the that rendering took a Cadillac Escalade ESV and tweaked that too), since Ford is still working on the plans for the fourth generation Expedition/EL based around the F-150 series. Too bad their Lincoln counterpart Navigator won't be part of the Expo platform when its redesign is unveiled.