100,000 miles service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Franklie

Reaction score
I'm near 100K and never had to do much to my Expy ,07. Just oil, tires , battery, oil & air filters. Knock on wood, been a great truck.
Guess now's time for: fuel filter, belts, plugs. Anyone see a need for other priority service. i'll check FoMo manual too. The brake pads are still good.
The updated 07-present brakes are so much better than my '03 Expy.

FisherPete

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got the right program. Just make sure the plugs are properly torqued. If you have a mechanic doing the work, make sure he uses a torque wrench and knows the correct settings or he'll be buying you a new head. ;)

OP
OP
F

Franklie

Reaction score
Change plugs

Thanks, I have avoided plug change because of breakage reports.
Youtube and Forum have a few tips. Cross fingers..:headbang::headbang: Why didn't FoMo make the plugs easier to change?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tranmission fluilds...oil change...CHANGE ALL FLUIDS...radiator fluid...IF ITS A LIQUID...CHANGE IT

bricekin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like you got the right idea.

Just did my 100k service about 15k late a couple months ago... had the tranny flushed and filter replaced. Flushed the cooling system. My mechanic said the rear ends are filled with a synthetic fluid and don't typically get changed unless there is signs of premature fluid wear. Same went with the brake fluid and power steering fluids.

Make sure to check the front axle seals. Mine have been seeping for it looks like awhile and seems to be a fairly common issue based on research. I was going to have that fluid changed but they suggested to see if the leaking was going to get covered under my extended warranty beforehand.