Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
You should introduce yourself in the new members section, include some photos of your ride and tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know. :)

Very nice looking Expedition!!

philly single

Reaction score
Looks awesome! I like lifted Gators. How many coats of plasti-dip did you do and did you clear coat it as well? It doesn't look like it in the pictures but I am just curious. I am trying to keep the stuff on my bumper from peeling off with the bugs that hit it. I have silver pock marks all throughout it right now...

Thanks man! Trust me, I was definitely looking up your posts and threads before doing this :)

I did 6-7 coats and I'm finishing the trim up this weekend (hopefully). Meaning, the lower bumpers and step panels that are currently grey...I'm doing those and the roof in matte black...oh and the grill too.

I did not clear coat it at all. How many coats did you do on your bumper? Didn't know the bugs would be so destructive, ha!

Jay

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks man! Trust me, I was definitely looking up your posts and threads before doing this :)

I did 6-7 coats and I'm finishing the trim up this weekend (hopefully). Meaning, the lower bumpers and step panels that are currently grey...I'm doing those and the roof in matte black...oh and the grill too.

I did not clear coat it at all. How many coats did you do on your bumper? Didn't know the bugs would be so destructive, ha!

Jay

You and me both! I only did about 4 coats which was a mistake. But daylight was short and I got lazy haha. I think this stuff gets a lot stronger with sufficient coats, so you should be alright. I am going to dip the crap out of the front one when I have an off weekend. I wanted to wait until the end of bug season just in case it doesn't work out haha.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my 2" spacers and TB crank done last night but it got dark before I could get pics :-(

Makes my 33's look smaller now for sure!