Differences Between 99 Eddie Bauer and 99 XLT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

What are the differences between an Eddie Bauer and an XLT? What I'm really asking here is what makes an EB an EB.

Thanks

Tom

OP
OP
G

Wheels(00up), tan bumper covers and running boards (00 up), tan fenderflares and lower body strips, seats (all are leather, have the eb logo stiched in, and the pattern that shapes the seats are different), automatic temp control (00 up), signal mirrors, i'll think of more later.

Actually a 00 eb has a lot more distinctive features from a xlt than a 99 does.

PaulC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The power swing-out side windows are an EB exclusive.

OP
OP
G

The very back windows on an expedition..They sort of swing out. I've seen it once while on the highway.

OP
OP
G

Oh Crap!!! I misread that as power folding mirrors (dont ask how). My mistake.

They quit doing that after the first run of 03's, my 03EB has stationary windows back there.

OP
OP
G

Oh. It's kind of weird that Expo's dont have power folding mirrors. I'm kind of used to having every feature imaginable I'm used to driving dad's 03 Tahoe LT. What a Sweeeeeeet ride. All he needs is rims :)

Tom

OP
OP
G

Do the tahoes have power folding mirrors?

I thought about getting a tahoe, but here are the features that i think i would be missing, let me know which ones are also on the tahoe.

Reverse tilt mirrors (tilt down when in reverse, then back up in drive)

Seat automatically goes into position when you put the key in, goes all the way back when you take the key out.

Reverse sensor alarm

dual zone automatic temp control.

steering wheel climate controls

steering wheel radio controls.

decent stereo with subwoofer

fuel mileage, distance to empty display

power fold 3rd row seats.

If i can get all that on a tahoe or yukon LT, then i might have to look at them.

OP
OP
G

Has all of that except Power Folding seats, Steering wheel climate control and I'm not sure about reverse tilt mirrors. When my dad gets home later I'll throw it in reverse and check it out.
Also, he got the bose package so it's a very nice, clean sounding system. Also has a pretty bangin stock subwoofer. As far as the reverse sensor alarm, dad doesnt have one. These things might be available features, but my dads tahoe doesnt have one.

Tom

Oh yeah - HOW MUCH WOULD IT BE TO COLOR MATCH THE EB TRIM TO THE BODY TRIM? I WANT AN ALL BLACK EB :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni