Rear Vent Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cml185

Reaction score
I have only had this beast for 4 months, and this forum may make me keep it for 10 more years. I have an 03 EB 4WD. The rear vent windows do nothing. Any idea where to start?

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fuse or bad motors would be a good start. If the fuse is good, put a multimeter on the motor connectors and see if they get power when switched on. If so, bad motors. If not, a short in the wiring or switch.

amahay

Reaction score
sometmes they just stick to the rubber trim. have someone push the button while you push out or gently twist the arm the moves the glass out.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sometmes they just stick to the rubber trim. have someone push the button while you push out or gently twist the arm the moves the glass out.

Especially if they haven't been opened for a long time.

OP
OP
C

cml185

Reaction score
Rear Vent Window help

Thanks for all of the ideas! I will check it on Sat, as long as it is over 30 degrees!

Ford Frank

Reaction score
I just bought an 2003 EB. Its a stupid question, but how do these windows open? Are they power or manual?

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are motorized
If yours aren't working check fuse #22 with a meter
Also check your owners manual for the location of the switch

Ford Frank

Reaction score
I checked the manual again. Looks like the switch is next to the moon roof switch. Thanks!!!

Last edited: