fuel pump wiring diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msturg

Reaction score
Does anybody by chance have a wiring diagram for the plug going to the fuel pump? I'm not getting fuel pressure and can't hear the pump run, however I just replaced it last fall. I would like to make sure it's the actual pump before replacing it again, I'm worried that perhaps it is the non-serviceable relay 303 or some other component.

I pulled the tank down some last night to get to the harness which has 4 wires. I tried testing every combination of them to see if I got 12V when the key was first turned to on but didn't have any luck. I would really like to know which wires I should really be checking before going in one direction or another.

Thanks for your help, I used this site last time when I had to replace the pump when I found a great write up on how to. Thanks again for that.

crowbar

Reaction score
fuel pump

check your 30 amp fuse for anti theft under dash. make sure contacts are tight. my fuse was ok contact to panel was loose fuse needed a shim. My 2000 doesnt have anti theft but it has the fuse to disable the pump. its bundled with random elecs. good luck