rear door window switch bezels: where to get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cchev

Reaction score
Hello, all.

I am new to this forum, and am excited to have found it.

Hopefully someone can help me.

I have a 1998 Expedition, black with Eddie Bauer package. Tan enterior with sort of chocolate switch panels.
I am trying to find a replacement "window switch bezel" for the passenger rear door.

The color of the one that is broken is a sort-of choclate brown. All I've been able to find available so far with my searches are "medium prairie tan", "willow", and "charcoal".

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Cary

ExpyPlowGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have any junkyards in your area give them a call.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
junkyards.... or talk to the Tascaparts on the forum....in the vendor section

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was actually just looking for the same part. I have a 2001 and have been having a really hard time trying to replace the rear right hand side. I assume it is the same for your car but the number for it is 14527. If you use the last 8 digits of your VIN you can extract your color code for your car. You can call a local dealership for that info and they can just do it over the phone for you. I have not been able to find it anywhere and some of the delearships I talked to have told me Ford stopped making it and that it only came with the switch. I don't care that much about the switch and would buy one if I could find my color with it. The other option you have is to get your interior color and then buy any of them and get the matching interior color as a spray paint. You can then paint the replacement piece to match. I would rather find one in my cars normal color (medium graphite) just so I know the match would work but am starting to get desperate. I have been looking on and off for a while now.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just buy one and get the sem interior paint for the plastic panels the stuff is awesome just spray it on wet and it dries perfect i have used it before it always comes out perfect