Locked keys insidde

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonhall

Reaction score
somehow...my wife locked the keys inside the expy today. we havent had the chance to order a new key, and previous owner does not know the door keypad code. anybody have any tricks on how to get the door unlocked?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my best trick is using a cell phone...i call a lock smith...

pooleo8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
slip a coat hanger down the door. Make a "J" about 2" from the stem to the looped end. Stick in down with the loop facing the hood. Push in around 6-7", turn the J towards you, pull up.

OP
OP
J

jonhall

Reaction score
i tried for a good....30 to maybe 45 seconds....and called the locksmith. took him an entire 15 seconds to get it.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
jon, that keyless entry code may be in the owners manual or Ford normally puts a tag somewhere...I know on the cars its in the trunk under the package tray or on the trunk lid....someone here on the site might know where the tag on the Expedition is...also below is a link to a guy who I have bought several keys and remotes from..his name is Mariusz and he is the most reasonable on keys, thobs and instructions...he even sends a mapquest of local locksmiths around your house to get the key cut....God, stay away from the dealer...they will rip you off...hope this helps..

http://www.carandtruckremotes.com/

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
look under dash to find the code, so you dont need a locksmith for expy.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
^^^So who's behind her using the remote at the same time she squeezes the ball?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze