Seats: 2003 Heat & AC not working front seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richardt

Reaction score
Hi and here is the problem. My Ford 2003 Expedition 5.4L Front Seats Heat and AC stop working. Vehicle has a console between the two front seats where the two controls are for each front seat side. Each side has a button for Heat and one for AC with a control 1-5 knob for each. Has anyone come up with just what is causing this problem. I read several post threads and nothing short that I will never have Heat or AC for the seats. You might think that some FORD Tech or Dept would want to jump in and help the Ford Car Owners / Consumer's resolve many of such posted issues. Happy consumer's make happy future new buyers.

Richardt

Snoman

Reaction score
Same here, on 2005 Ltd. Indicator lights flash on then off when engaged, no heat or a/c.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the Ford techs did that, you wouldn't pay their $160.00 to $190.00 per hour labor rate! Your going to need a wiring schematic, and know how to read and diagnose. Theirs been a lot of talk of seat heat modules going bad on this forum. You might check that avenue first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk