2003 Expi EB W/ aftermarket radio question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wingrg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi, my ride 2003 Ford Expi EB with 6CD in dash changer with rear entertaiment dvd system, my aftermarket radio came with one plug adapter that can hook the factory plug but my question is this plug also con nect the subwoofer and the factory amp or what i have to do to make the subwoofer work, i dont want to start the radio swap prior to make a complete research, any experience to share going to be apreciate, also any ideas how to connect the rear dvd system, tx in advance.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

Reaction score
I have the electrical service manual that lists every single factory wire, relay and switch for the 2004. I could scan and post the pertinent pages if you are interested. It is what I used to make my factory sub work with my AVIC Head unit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wingrg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the electrical service manual that lists every single factory wire, relay and switch for the 2004. I could scan and post the pertinent pages if you are interested. It is what I used to make my factory sub work with my AVIC Head unit.

That going to be very helpfull please if you can going to be apreciate.
TX

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
U dont need go that route...I got harnesses from crutchfield and hooked everything up plug and play style so no need to splice anything

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No...to ur aftermarket and u wont have to worry about factory rear sub and amp...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Others have bought a harnesses to keep the overhead functions as well...it should be in the audio section...