Need help with grille guard install!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwyorman

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently was given a nice grille guard with headlight guards. Problem is, I didn't get the mounting brackets with it. To make it worse, I have no idea who made the guard, and neither does the guy who gave it to me. It was on his truck when he bought it, and he gave it to me after the insurance company totaled it for him. But when he took the guard off he didn't realize the brackets went with it. The donor truck is 500 miles from me, so I can't track it down and snatch them off. So, after all that lead-in, here's my question. Anybody know where I can get some mounts for this thing? I realize that they are specific to the truck and manufacturer, so I'm trying to get my benefactor to track down the truck and get the original mounts, but if he fails, does anyone have any ideas short of manufacturing my own brackets? Thanks in advance for your help. I know this isn't going to be an easy one to solve.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ARIES is probably the most common, using their own brand name as well as being the manufacturer of many other private label names. Brackets really shouldn't that difficult to make for an experienced welder/fabricator and will likely cost less than shipping (and waiting) for ARIES to mail a pair to you.

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you post a few pics of it, someone might be able to identify it for you also.