Unlock Door Code/ Unlock Remote

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdaviddr

Reaction score
Their explanation for this made complete sense-all a thief has to do is break a window, look under the dash, enter the code and off goes the alarm.

That's funny! Easier to pop the hood and have your buddy cut the battery cable.
I drove a towtruck for 10yrs in the city of Detroit.Screwdriver up under the door handle,pop hood cut the cable,bust out the ingition and have a buddy push you with another stolen vehicle down the road.

proframer92

Reaction score
thanks guys i just learned my code.....i have had my 03 expy for 2 months now didn't know and i didnt want to have to go to a dealership

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nobody mentioned where it is on an '02, driver's or passenger side?

Post # 15

On my 99 it is under the drivers side, black plastic box with a white sticker in black lettering.

It is in the same spot for the '02. Look up above your E brake for either a white or black box with a white sticker that has a 5 digit code in BIG NUMBERS that is your unlock code.

TRETINA

Reaction score
Got a 2010 Expy from a dealer that didn't know the code (was a previous rental). Removed the pass side fuse box panel and saw what I think everyone is calling the SJB. Nonetheless, the sticker stated a 5 digit "data code", but that was not it. Didn't work for me. Guess I'll have to go to my loacal dealer. They want $50, but they dealership that sold it to me said they would reimburse me.