what are these two connector PHOTOS INSIDE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionLova

Reaction score
What Are These Two Connectors UPDATED PHOTOS !!!!

Wire Colors - Blue, Green, Brown, Red, Tan.

286y4cm.jpg

2uiwx13.jpg

e8su91.jpg

Wire Colors - Green, Purple

2mgnp1d.jpg

14wdsgk.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ExpeditionLova

Reaction score
sorry did that now the first is behind kick panel on passenger side an second isbunder steering colum

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you can give me an idea as to how many pins or wires and the colors I could look them up on the wiring diagrams however that will take some time to do and at this late hour It will have to wait till morning also better pics showing the pin layout would help

OP
OP
E

ExpeditionLova

Reaction score
if you can give me an idea as to how many pins or wires and the colors I could look them up on the wiring diagrams however that will take some time to do and at this late hour It will have to wait till morning also better pics showing the pin layout would help

will do so thankx a bunch

Last edited:

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
will do so thankx a bunch

I've got class till around noon but after that I'll go crawl under the dash and see if I can find them. Sometimes they use a generic harness with features that are not included on every model, so the plugs are just not used.

Anything not work in your truck? Light, radio display, odometer, etc.