LED gauge lights swapped, now my needles don't light up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WarrenG

Reaction score
Ok, did the LED swap on my gauge cluster, was hard to see the difference in the day. Went out after dark and noticed my needles don't light up now. None of them including the Gear selector. Any thoughts? Going to take it back out again this weekend.:think:

Last edited:
OP
OP
WarrenG

WarrenG

Reaction score
OK FYI Everyone... Put the old bulbs back in and the needles light up. I had bought green LED replacements and did nor generate enough light to illuminate the needles. I going to order bright white LED's to put in and see if that works.

hendricksen11

Reaction score
Any chance you could link where you got instructions for this? Or is there a How-To I haven't found yet??
As trivial as it seems, I want to switch all my green to a Red White or Blue, because 'Merica.. No really the green just looks dated in my opinion is why

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
This is one of those threads that are truly painful to enjoy without before and after pics.... you need pics man!

marlinpruett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes I too am interested. My dash is impossible to read in strong sunlight.
Any way to brighten up would be great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni