03 Ford Expedition 5.4L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sejc

Reaction score
My truck shakes when i turn it on so i replaced the fuel injectors the spark plugs and the air filter. Now its making a clinging noise. Any ideas? By the way i got a code P0102.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
P0102 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) Circuit Low Input The MAF sensor circuit is monitored by the PCM for low air flow (or voltage) input through the comprehensive component monitor (CCM). If during key ON engine running the air flow (or voltage) changes below a minimum calibrated limit, the test fails. MAF sensor disconnected
MAF circuit open to PCM
VPWR open to MAF sensor
PWR GND open to MAF sensor
MAF RTN circuit open to PCM
MAF circuit shorted to GND
Intake air leak (near MAF sensor)
A closed throttle indication [throttle position (TP) sensor system]
Damaged MAF sensor
Damaged PCM
A MAF V PID (MAF PID) reading less than 0.23 volts in continuous memory or key ON and engine running indicates a hard fault.

OP
OP
S

sejc

Reaction score
P0102 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) Circuit Low Input The MAF sensor circuit is monitored by the PCM for low air flow (or voltage) input through the comprehensive component monitor (CCM). If during key ON engine running the air flow (or voltage) changes below a minimum calibrated limit, the test fails. MAF sensor disconnected
MAF circuit open to PCM
VPWR open to MAF sensor
PWR GND open to MAF sensor
MAF RTN circuit open to PCM
MAF circuit shorted to GND
Intake air leak (near MAF sensor)
A closed throttle indication [throttle position (TP) sensor system]
Damaged MAF sensor
Damaged PCM
A MAF V PID (MAF PID) reading less than 0.23 volts in continuous memory or key ON and engine running indicates a hard fault.

The MAF sense was broken. Thank you!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360