Ford To Display Three Custom Expedition's For SEMA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trev0006

Reaction score

from the article:
Ford unveiled the facelifted Expedition earlier this year, with the 2015 model losing its 5.4-liter V8 in favor of the carmaker’s 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6. To highlight this and the large SUV’s other attributes, Ford has teamed up with Tjin Edition, DUB Magazine and Vacaar to create three custom Expeditions that will be on show at SEMA 2014 next week. The most performance oriented of the trio is the dark gray Tjin Edition Expedition, which has been boosted to 405 hp thanks to a Vortech charge air cooler, remapped ECU and side-exiting Magnaflow exhaust.

5 pictures and full article

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I admit, I'm not usually into the big wheels but I have to say, I like the DUB Edition as well as the Vaccar one.

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dont think the photo of the white off road truck in the article is a 2015??? Am i missing something?

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The huge rims are just HORRIBLE on all trucks :(

Would like to know the "Adventure" themed Expy has Raptor bits. :)

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The white one and the charcoal one are badass but the riced out one needs to be taken to the nearest scrap metal facility and disposed of properly.

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the Dub, and the off-road... the blue one, with the goofy rims, gots to go... I agree with all. Would LLOOOVVVE a completely blacked-out one exactly like the Dub edition!!