Thinking about a possible EXPY meet and greet for Pacific Northwest peeps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was thinking about trying to get some of the other local Pacific Northwest Expy guys to do a meet and greet. I figured I would start with this forum since I have both a Gen 1 and a Gen 2 Expy, but my Gen 1 is the only built one so far. I figure it is still early enough in the year that it isn't super cold yet and the rain has stayed away for most of this year.

Thoughts, ideas or possible locations???

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Rather than posting the same thing in different Gens why not just post it once in the
General Discussion section since everyone can read all the post this would save you from checking 3 of the same post and everyone that responds can see all the others that respond

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Portland area is about the middle. Could make it fun and maybe go to Bend Or. for a little getaway for some.
I am in Medford, so that's probably the farthest South of anyone.

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Portland area is about the middle. Could make it fun and maybe go to Bend Or. for a little getaway for some.
I am in Medford, so that's probably the farthest South of anyone.

I am up north in Arlington, WA. So it def sounds like Portland could be a good central spot depending on who all is interested. Hopefully we get some more interest from more people.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
North Seattle here! Any off road areas in Portland? I know Tahuya state forest is awesome but some further south may dislike that drive...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I there are quite a few Expy owner from the forum that are here in the PNW, just a matter of getting all of us together in one location lol. I would like to do something mid next month if possible. Would love to see the look on people faces up here with a good sized group of big Expy's all in one place.

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm in the Rocky Mountain Region, but I wouldn't mind coming out to the Pacific for a good time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk