Would this make you cry or what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seen this kind of thing all the time when I did towing. It's either a stolen vehicle or an insurance claim(someone couldn't afford their payment).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh yeah complete loss. I have seen my fair share of of car-B-Qs growing up in the fire department and its never a good thing. Most of the time its older cars with some sort of issue, but the newer ones were like sgtowing said stolen drop offs or insurance fraud.

Would I be upset if that was my truck you bet! But as long as all the important things got out (my family) and maybe some other things like my tool box (not even close to essential or important) Id be perfectly fine as there is always another truck out there but there will never be another son, wife or dog out there. I love my truck but its essentially replaceable while people/animals are not.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Nah....that'll buff out Lmao.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

Thinking the same thing....lol.

This reminds me..... might need to increase the coverage on my expy. I'm afraid if it ever got totaled it would not cover the value of what I have in it.

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would love to buy it and clean it up, replace all the warped metal restore the body to almost new condition and build a killer rock crawler with a custom build interior, something like this, wouldn't that be awesome?

fordrockcrawler_zpsc447345f.jpg

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would love to buy it and clean it up, replace all the warped metal restore the body to almost new condition and build a killer rock crawler with a custom build interior, something like this, wouldn't that be awesome?

Uhhhhhhh.....HELLS YES!

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

TexasR.N.

Reaction score

Drooling, I like where that is headed.

Nah....that'll buff out Lmao.
I couldn't resist, plus I understand there are some killer waxes and rubbing compounds out there nowadays :)