Anti-Sway Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those who have added or up graded your anti sway bar. Who's product worked, was well made, and installed without torch's? What product was a problem? This will be applied to a 2014.

tia

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
kindly update your signature line with year model and engine information. This can be done in the USER CP section as this information helps others give you replies specific to your expy

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
kindly update your signature line with year model and engine information. This can be done in the USER CP section as this information helps others give you replies specific to your expy

None ot matters to his question though - the sway bar is a sway bar. I'd bet dollars to donuts all 2014s have the same. :)

To the OP - What does 'upgrade' it mean? Are you hoping to reduce body roll?

OP
OP
F

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
None ot matters to his question though - the sway bar is a sway bar. I'd bet dollars to donuts all 2014s have the same. :)

To the OP - What does 'upgrade' it mean? Are you hoping to reduce body roll?

The body roll isn't really the issue. It seems to sorta float at times. Kinda not really planted. Does not do real well when being passed by trucks. I've played with tire pressure but no joy, factory tires. Going to do shocks soon and figured do both at the same time.

Coming from full size trucks maybe I'm expecting too much but I figure I'll be able to improve on what I have.

OP
OP
F

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Actually I did give the required info in my post. If I have a question that's what I do. I just don't like clutter or signature's for that matter.

I hope that address's your concerns.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually I did give the required info in my post. If I have a question that's what I do. I just don't like clutter or signature's for that matter.

I hope that address's your concerns.

You are correct in that you gave the information in your post And if you don't see or understand the purpose behind the signature line then I'll apologize for wasting your time

OP
OP
F

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's shocks or worn springs. Check the alignment, maybe?

Alignment was checked, was fine. It has under 15K on it, shocks look good no oil showing. But that doesn't mean much. So, a set of shocks and a couple of bar's might do the trick.

OP
OP
F

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You are correct in that you gave the information in your post And if you don't see or understand the purpose behind the signature line then I'll apologize for wasting your time

Apology is not needed. Nor is your snide comment.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alignment was checked, was fine. It has under 15K on it, shocks look good no oil showing. But that doesn't mean much. So, a set of shocks and a couple of bar's might do the trick.
The shocks I pulled off the front of mine looked fine until I got them off the truck. Then I could see the blown seals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpwiseman