Mirror Kits/Extending mirrors for '12 Expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wingrider

Reaction score
Tow an enclosed trailer often and need to get more mirror to see around that box behind me. Any suggested kits folks can recommend? Bonus for a solution that might extend the factory mirrors like the 150's, or at least doesn't leave any marks on the car/mirror.

I'll also consider any secondary mirrors that attached to the ends of the current mirrors.

I have a 2012 limited with power mirrors.

Thanks.

-Wingrider

Last edited:

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is someone on here that has them he seems to like them but they lack the power fold option which is a deal breaker in my book. I hate nothing more then an ***** who can't fold their mirrors in in a parking lot.

I think they are from 1 A auto or something along those lines.

OP
OP
wingrider

wingrider

Reaction score
Bummer they do everything but the power folding. I like that feature on my mirrors currently. It would be nice to have a picture of what they look like on the company web site.

Thanks for the leads so far.

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the mirrors from 1AAuto and I like em. I really wish they had power fold and telescope features, but I can go though my bank drive thru and park just fine. Then again my town is full of trucks and SUVs so it not a real hindrance. I've only had to fold them in once or twice but if I find some with the capabilities I will be all over them.
And if you want pictures, just click on my install thread down in my sig, I posted several pictures there.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank1971