03 no crank...no clicking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pull the starter relay out and check for 12V+ from pin 85 to the positive terminal on your battery.

Do you know how to do that?

Last edited:

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Meter is better but test light will work fine. Also forgot to mention that's the one you have to have the key in the start position before you get any voltage. If your pcm is working correctly you should get power in the start position. Make sure it's making good contact so you don't get a faulty reading but be careful not to damage the contact.

B

bedrck46

yes meter is better A test light will show voltage is present but a meter will give an actual voltage reading and when dealing with a relay just because the light indicates power is present it will not tell you what the voltage is and it may not be enough to pull in a relay Therefore the meter is always the better choice

OP
OP
J

jshreve

Reaction score
I'll have to check that Saturday... I have to work late all week... I'll get a multi meter an post results asap come Saturday