03 no crank...no clicking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Or the fuse isn't making a good connection. You can take the fuse out and check each of the pins to ground. You can use a paperclip or something similar if the lead won't fit. One side should have power.

You can also check the fuse itself. Set the meter to ohms and it should be almost 0

Last edited:
B

bedrck46

To everyone that offered "jshreve" suggestions and help He finally got the expy running
After many e-mails back and forth we narrowed it down to a bad fuse box (CJB) I can not really say what it took to cure the problem as he took the CJB apart and checked all the boards and found nothing but he started to get continuity where it should be so I advised him to reinstall the CJB and try to start He e-mailed me back saying was running. During this time he sent me some pictures and we figured out that the CJB had been changed before so I finally informed that if his problem was due to a cold solder joint that the problem may re-appear but at least he would have a better idea of what to look for In the meantime he is looking for a replacement CJB Again Thanks to all that offered help

ErikO

Reaction score
I just had this happen yesterday. Thankfully, the shop I bought my EB from two weeks ago sold it with a warranty so I'll let them chase this thing down for me. I'm betting on corrosion on the solenoid ground, but got caught out in the cold with no tools...making up an emergency tool kit to live next to the truck's first aid kit.