exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I heard of people removing the spare tire, or going under the rear independent axle.
Take it to a good exhaust shop they will find a way when it comes to $$$

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
true...ive gone to about 5 different shops trying to accomplish this and they all have said the same thing...with the spare on they will have to go under the suspension...without the spare on there is room to run the pipes but pending how the route it u may lose the capability for the spare all together...

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard that to 6K. I been to 3 down here in South Texas and they all say you need to remove the spare and if I did I asked how much and it ran about $900 bucks and your first born child.....

they have to make a custom Y pipe and run the pipes bend them and two Magnaflows are like 250 a piece.

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the dude at 3 star and the dude at Jesse's muffler shop both told me that a custom Y-Pipe is needed. I'm not that mechanic savy so I'm like ok. how much did you pay for your X-Pipe

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$900!!! the highest I was quoted was $500...and in texas? theyre trying to gouge prices and its supposed to be a truck friendly state...i'd lie and say u can get it done at a rival shop for $500