Keyless entry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stuart Adkin

Reaction score
with out going to a dealer I am trying to find the keyless code for my 03 Expedition. I know their should be stickers with the code inside in two or 3 different locations.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look in the glove box and see if they wrote it in permanent marker...and theres a box with it on it somewhere deep in the engine...dont know where but there are a few threads stating where

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look up behind the passenger kick panel and there is a box with 5 bold numbers. That is the keyless code.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, the code is on a sticker on the security module just forward of the fusebox at the passenger side kick panel. Pull the cover off the kick panel and look up there with a flash light. It's pretty obvious when you see it.

-Mike

OP
OP
S

Stuart Adkin

Reaction score
Hello I want to thank Freeway, sgtowing and Hamfisted for their response to my question. I found the code, I tried it but nothing the all doors were unlocked and I hit 78 90 still nothing . In the owners manual I located all fuses for locks fuses are ok. now I have my work cut out for me. I will pull the door panel check the plug connection for contact. any suggestions, once again thanks take care have a great day

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do the locks work when you hit the switches in the truck ? With the FOB ? But not when you enter the 5 digit code on the driver's door keypad? Or do the electric locks not work at all, with any switch?

-Mike

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do the buttons light up when you press them? All the buttons should light up when you press any of the buttons.

FordGate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also pressing the last 2 at the same time should lock all the doors regardless of what the code is.