Looking for 1" Rear Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2004XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the exp level with a 2" strut spacer in the front. Because I lifted the front and left the rear stock the rear end is now lower than before. Even though it's level the gap between the rear tires and the fenders is much smaller compared to the front, so I'm looking for a small spacer for the rear.

The spacer that got me 2" of lift measured 1.125"..I just spoke with a seller on ebay who told me a rear strut spacer gives the exact same amount of lift as it measures, which doesn't make sense to me.

Can anyone advise? I think the seller doesn't realize that our generation of exp has coilovers and control arms in the rear rather than a solid axle.

Also, I have not been able to locate a spacer advertised for less than 1.5" of lift. I would be interested in anywhere from 1/2" to 1" total lift for the rear..If anyone has seen them in that range I would be interested to know where.

Thanks

OP
OP
2004XLT

2004XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I could go for 1.5" of lift...anyone who's done a rear strut spacer of any size, what was the the approx. thickness and how much lift did it provide?