Stock could

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLove312

Reaction score
Anybody have the stock coils for the front and rear struts that they want to get rid of. Or know where u can buy some? Thx

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it may help if you tell your year model etc also kindly update your signature to show that information as it helps others give you better advice

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go on ebay and buy suncore springs...factory fit bout $200

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go on ebay and buy suncore springs...factory fit bout $200 or you can go to junkyard...any parts store...ebay is the place to go and buy from a company with a lot of ratings...I bought my conversion kit to go from air suspension to springs for just under $400

OP
OP
JLove312

JLove312

Reaction score
I was looking for a decent mild off-road shock like a Bilstein 5100 or a pro comp MX6 shock but could find anything except the Bilstein 4600. Anybody know if there are any out there?

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Update your signature line to year and trim line,two or four wheel drive thanks.... Admin

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was looking for a decent mild off-road shock like a Bilstein 5100 or a pro comp MX6 shock but could find anything except the Bilstein 4600. Anybody know if there are any out there?

You could check out rancho. Their shocks are a bit squishy on road but they run pretty good off road. I like them in my truck. Why are you trying to replace just the coils? Normally if you buy the strut assembly it all comes together for you.

Sent from the Pocket Computer