Sea Foam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Extortion

Reaction score
Could this method clear out my P0401 Code? i'm thinking it just needs a cleaning and not the actual sensor.. still waiting for it to stop raining over here to actually figure these issues i am having out.

Maverick1701

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have used it w/good results. I ran it through the brake booster of my old 96 Jeep XJ when she had 256K on the odo....killed all the mosquitos in the neighborhood (as it was supposed to) but ran GREAT afterwards.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New: Seafoam Motor Treatment for Engines 4-Pack for $22 + pickup at Advance Auto

For in-store pickup only, Advance Auto Parts offers the Seafoam Motor Treatment for Gas and Diesel Engines 16 oz. Can for $7.99. Add four to your cart for $31.96 and apply coupon code "ES123" to lower it to $21.96. That's $5.49 per can and the lowest per-unit price we could find by $6. (Last fall we saw a 5-pack for $3 more, which was a better per-unit price by a buck.) Sales tax is added where applicable. This product can be used as a fuel system or oil system additive to clean and control moisture, residue deposits, and more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tryspaygee