04 EB seat repair/recondition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_john

Reaction score
What would you suggest to improve the look of my seats?? Aside from replacing them! :)
I'm guessing the previous owner didn't take care of them at all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 185

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they arent leather...they are vinyl so per the manual for cleaning it says to use soap and water...after i wash them with soapy water...rinse them...i follow up with vinyl cleaner...that should make them look better

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no prob...thats what i do to mine and they come out clean...the only leather...actual leather are the front seats...and thats only the front side...the back and sides are vinyl as well...shame they charge $1500 or more for "leather" and its not

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know I'm late to the party, but you won't be able to bring those back. Here is the interior of my 04 when I bought it.. Was a bit worse than yours. I upgraded the interior to a King Ranch interior, which is high maintenance, but I love it!

Now:

OP
OP
Sean_john

Sean_john

Reaction score
I know I'm late to the party, but you won't be able to bring those back. Here is the interior of my 04 when I bought it.. Was a bit worse than yours. I upgraded the interior to a King Ranch interior, which is high maintenance, but I love it!

Now:

Looks good with the KR seats. I figured mine was shot. I'll either have them reupholstered with the original colors or I've been thinking about neoprene.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just look around on ebay and car-part.com.. You can pick up a few of those seats in good shape for less than you think.. All depends on what the upholstery shop wants to recover them, but that's likely to be a lot.