2003 center console organizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trueno

Reaction score
I do and everyone I know does. Its illegal to leave it in your car if you have a concealed tho. Its sopost to be on your person.
Not so in Texas and (except for obvious nazilands like Crook County et al) I doubt it's that way in many other states either.

t

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do and everyone I know does. Its illegal to leave it in your car if you have a concealed tho. Its sopost to be on your person.

It's legal to keep it in your car loaded if you have a ccp here in gun friendly Indiana. But it's bad for them if someone else drives your car and they don't have a ccp and get stopped.

keith03expy

Reaction score
Can u post pic of ur mounted holster...im looking for something to mount my G26. Im LEO and would like it for od usage

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

geno001

Reaction score
page 4 has my holster in my truck...if I want to I can put my leg right against it if someone is talking to me when I have the window down and they never see it...all I have to do is drop my arm off the armrest and its in my hand...even other ppl riding in my truck cant see it...

http://www.expeditionforum.com/f39/those-ccw-where-do-you-keep-your-sidearm-11752/index4.html

I keep mine inside my waistband in the 4 o'clock position. My fear is if I leave it in the vehicle and the vehicle gets broken into my sidearm ends up on the street. If I am ever in a situation where I am not permitted to carry on private property I disassemble the gun and leave it in the car and take the barrel with me in my pocket. This way all they can steal is a glock paperweight.

Notrega

Reaction score
Well while we are still hijacking the thread with pistol talk....

I use one of these small safes to keep my pistol in while I am at work. In my previous vehicles I just tethered it with the cable to the seat frame.

What's my best option on an 05 EB?

LSideView1911_2.jpg

In Car Gun Lockers