2003 center console organizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expeditionde

Reaction score
Oh dear, here in germany and near europe nobody can have guns except the police or military. not even knifes are allowed to carry on your person, if you walk on the street. Even if the police stop you somewhere and you have a baseball bat in your car, you better have a good excuse like "you play baseball" and you can prove it. Otherwise you will get many problems or even get sentence for having a dangerous weapon in car...

geno001

Reaction score
Wow, I find that very disturbing and unfortunate, I feel sorry for you. Here in the US we are protected by the 2nd amendment to the constitution, the right to keep and bear arms. As dysfunctional as some things are here I am very thankful that we are afforded certain rights as citizens. I'm all for law enforcement and greatly respect their efforts to keep us safe, but they can't be everywhere. In most cases they arrive just in time to draw the white line around your body.

expeditionde

Reaction score
This sound like you have always to be prepaired for dangerous situations in your country. Is this right? I would be sorry for you. We haven´t got so much crime here. At least no death crime. We have got more burglary delicts but most of them are payed by our insurance. And the neighborhood is always watching, if you know what I mean :) so most delicts can be stopped by the police before they begin.

If there is a shooting delict, it is usually accomplished by organizations which fight against themselves. They don´t touch citizens because they haven´t dealings with them. They are known by the police, and they can not carry weapons just like that. If they would, than they would go to jail for carrying weapons. So they are always careful and hidden.

The most dangerous organization was the Hells Angels here. But last year the police closed every base and now they are forbidden by the constitution here. Most members are in Jail, the others had to remove the tatto´s and they are not allowed to carry any HA emblems. The police call it crime prevention.

tojohnso

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This sound like you have always to be prepaired for dangerous situations in your country. Is this right? I would be sorry for you. We haven´t got so much crime here. At least no death crime..........

Say what you want, but the statistics speak a different tune.

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=13732

I'd rather have the ability to defend myself than not. Police aren't there to prevent. They are there to figure out what happened and make an attempt to find the responsible party.

You may be lucky that you personally haven't experienced violent crime. We have plenty of people that have been that lucky here in the USA. We have violent gangs as well. Many innocent people have died while one gang member was going after another.

expeditionde

Reaction score
Say what you want, but the statistics speak a different tune.

Statistics are just paper stuff. I was talking about my own experience in my surroundings.
I didn´t want to attack somebody with my words, we´re just talking. Sorry if it seemed to be like that.

expeditionde

Reaction score
I think that, if we would have the right to have guns here, there would be much more crime than ever. Too many idiots could carry a weapon. And a weapon is dangerous in hands of an brainless person. The kids here watch too often gansgster tv and before they wouls realize that the real world is different, it would be too late.

geno001

Reaction score
This sound like you have always to be prepaired for dangerous situations in your country. Is this right? I would be sorry for you. We haven´t got so much crime here. At least no death crime. We have got more burglary delicts but most of them are payed by our insurance. And the neighborhood is always watching, if you know what I mean :) so most delicts can be stopped by the police before they begin.

If there is a shooting delict, it is usually accomplished by organizations which fight against themselves. They don´t touch citizens because they haven´t dealings with them. They are known by the police, and they can not carry weapons just like that. If they would, than they would go to jail for carrying weapons. So they are always careful and hidden.

The most dangerous organization was the Hells Angels here. But last year the police closed every base and now they are forbidden by the constitution here. Most members are in Jail, the others had to remove the tatto´s and they are not allowed to carry any HA emblems. The police call it crime prevention.

Not at all, I believe you should always be prepared for dangerous situations in life no matter where you live. Much like some people choose blue cars or green cars, we have the right to choose to arm ourselves if we wish. I carry a spare tire just in case I need it, I have fire extinguishers in my home in incase I need them, I also carry a weapon just in case I need it. It's one of the fundamental freedoms afforded us in this country by our constitution. It would seem from reading your post that you live in a State where the police might be watching a little too much. The thought of having to be concerned about having a baseball bat in the car? I can't imagine a situation where I would feel this is ever a good thing. Just a fundamentally different way of thinking from what you are accustomed to. Thankfully I have never had the need to use my weapon and I pray the need never arises.

Sorry to hijack the thread here.....

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not at all, I believe you should always be prepared for dangerous situations in life no matter where you live. Much like some people choose blue cars or green cars, we have the right to choose to arm ourselves if we wish. I carry a spare tire just in case I need it, I have fire extinguishers in my home in incase I need them, I also carry a weapon just in case I need it. It's one of the fundamental freedoms afforded us in this country by our constitution. It would seem from reading your post that you live in a State where the police might be watching a little too much. The thought of not being having to be concerned about having a baseball bat in the car? I can't imagine a situation where I would feel this is ever a good thing. Just a fundamentally different way of thinking from what you are accustomed to. Thankfully I have never had the need top use my weapon and I pray the need never arises.

Sorry to hijack the thread here.....

I like this guy...lol...my thoughts exactly...we prepare for everything else...why not prepare for danger...personal threats from someone that has no regard to your life...just in case...and with this new knockout game...enuff said

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)