2003 center console organizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not at all, I believe you should always be prepared for dangerous situations in life no matter where you live. Much like some people choose blue cars or green cars, we have the right to choose to arm ourselves if we wish. I carry a spare tire just in case I need it, I have fire extinguishers in my home in incase I need them, I also carry a weapon just in case I need it. It's one of the fundamental freedoms afforded us in this country by our constitution. It would seem from reading your post that you live in a State where the police might be watching a little too much. The thought of having to be concerned about having a baseball bat in the car? I can't imagine a situation where I would feel this is ever a good thing. Just a fundamentally different way of thinking from what you are accustomed to. Thankfully I have never had the need to use my weapon and I pray the need never arises.

Sorry to hijack the thread here.....

I feel the same way.
uploadfromtaptalk1391927781566.jpg

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

expeditionde

Reaction score
Not at all, I believe you should always be prepared for dangerous situations in life no matter where you live. Much like some people choose blue cars or green cars, we have the right to choose to arm ourselves if we wish. I carry a spare tire just in case I need it, I have fire extinguishers in my home in incase I need them, I also carry a weapon just in case I need it. It's one of the fundamental freedoms afforded us in this country by our constitution. It would seem from reading your post that you live in a State where the police might be watching a little too much. The thought of having to be concerned about having a baseball bat in the car? I can't imagine a situation where I would feel this is ever a good thing. Just a fundamentally different way of thinking from what you are accustomed to. Thankfully I have never had the need to use my weapon and I pray the need never arises.

Sorry to hijack the thread here.....

Don´t be sorry, it´s good too hear how other people think. This helps me to understand your way of life.