Auto up/down windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buzzie0013

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the "auto up/down" feature of my driver side window in my 2013 expy el. However, I wish my other windows had the same feature like in my passat tdi. Do you think it is something as simple as changing out the switches in the door panel?

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have the diagrams for the 2013 but looked at the 2007's. They used a "master window adjust switch" for the drivers window. You would need to get one for each window and rewire the power harness. There is current sensing circuitry that determines when to stop the motor. It would be best to look at the wiring diagrams for the 2013 in case they are wired differently.

Last edited:

steveg_nh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It always kills me when they put the auto switch on just the drivers window. At least do both front windows. My armada had that and it's about the only thing I miss.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Navigators have both front window auto-up/down.

I had looked into this before and I believe the Navi's have a different window motor on passenger side, plus the additional wiring going to the motor. Obviously the window switch is different too but I would think that would be the easiest part to aquire.

Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze