Can a 3rd row seat be installed in 2009 ssv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West342

Reaction score
I'm in the proses of buying a 2009 SSV, and I want to know if it's possible to purchase and install the 3rd row seat for it? If so I would welcome any advise on where to look for one? Thanks!:party52:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealerships. ..eBay. ..ask our fordservice rep

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm in the proses of buying a 2009 SSV, and I want to know if it's possible to purchase and install the 3rd row seat for it? If so I would welcome any advise on where to look for one? Thanks!:party52:

Hi 173911,

I recommend speaking with the service manager at your local dealership (which can be found here).

Let me know if you have questions.

Todd

optik

Reaction score
You should be able to find a seat at a junk-yard. It will be 2 pieces IIRC, and you will need the seat belts for it as well. This part is important though, you have to save the bolts. The holes for the bolts on your truck will have rubber plugs in them and they will not be threaded. Pull out the rubber plugs and the tapered bolts you salvaged will tap the hole as they thread in. It is a fair amount of work to get the bolts in, but well worth it.

The process is the same for the center console.

wadesdad

Reaction score
Try car-part.com It is an auto recycler website that gives you a bunch of ways to search for used "recycled" parts. You can search by price, distance from your zip code etc. Phone numbers provided for any salvage yard that shows a match. be patient as sometimes the part may not be at that yard although the website says it is there. New junk yards are really efficient at moving their inventory, so it changes all the time.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try car-part.com It is an auto recycler website that gives you a bunch of ways to search for used "recycled" parts. You can search by price, distance from your zip code etc. Phone numbers provided for any salvage yard that shows a match. be patient as sometimes the part may not be at that yard although the website says it is there. New junk yards are really efficient at moving their inventory, so it changes all the time.

I will second this recommendation. I purchased my King Ranch interior through this website, and just last week purchased a King Ranch Second row 40/20/40 to replace the buckets. Wouldn't have found it any easier than this site--would have had to call hundreds of yards manually, otherwise. One big thing to make sure of is to ask that they email you pictures of the seat, so that you can see its condition. This also helps you later if it is damaged in transit, as you have proof it left in good condition, meaning the damage is either from the shipper not packaging it properly, or the shipping company mishandling it.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to check this site out

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)