Cushion/padding behind 2nd row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCalStig

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon everyone. My Expedition is a 2006 Limited, with the power 3rd row seats. My family and I occasionally take it to the drive-in movies. We park the Expy backwards, open the hatch and watch the movies from the cargo area. With the Husky cargo liner in the back, there isn't much padding, and 4+ hours gets a bit uncomfortable. I was wondering if anyone has anything that they use and can recommend for padding or cushions for relaxing back there for a few hours at a time. Something relatively inexpensive would be a plus.
I am already thinking about a couple of XL pet beds from Costco or Walmart, but would welcome any other suggestions.
Thank you!

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could try and get one of those memory foam mattress toppers from Wally World. I'm not sure the measurements as far as width but the extra length can be rolled up to lean on. I know twins are 39" wide and full is 54" wide. Twin will probably be best bet.