Custom gauge pods! Like no others!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SOLISIMO- God that is a sweet ride man... I'm drooling!

I sent another friend a PM on another forum for a part number and a source. He mounted a dual pod on the top and center of the dash. He hated that vent pod too!

I will let you know.

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Contact GEORGE at MADHOUSE CUSTOMS 336-207-3893. Tell him Crash sent you guys!

The website has not been built yet, but here is the URL I have reserved for them. I will BEGIN construction tonight or tomorrow. I will post when it goes online.

www.i-disappear.com/madhouse.htm

I will find out if there is anything available for the later models guys.

Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLISIMO- God that is a sweet ride man... I'm drooling!

I sent another friend a PM on another forum for a part number and a source. He mounted a dual pod on the top and center of the dash. He hated that vent pod too!

I will let you know.

I know what your talking about, that is the Saleen/Harley dual gauge holder. But in 2010+ they stopped making that dash style so it wont fit

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have sent a message to a friend that hated the vent pod too. He installed a dual pod on the dash, dead center. I will let you know when I find out where he got it. It was like $25.

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know what your talking about, that is the Saleen/Harley dual gauge holder. But in 2010+ they stopped making that dash style so it wont fit

You are right. You forgot to tell me what year yours is... I will contact Madhouse Customs and see how soon he can build you one.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2nd gens??? I would love to put digital volt meters in for my system...maybe a clock too...lol

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have contacted George and he will look into this and an overhead console pod for your trucks once he has the 97-03s covered.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK