found some cool thing you can do in your expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can my 05 set up like this ?

how you take off the middle seat and back seat ? some peoples set up as a bed, do peoples take their expy to go camping or something ?

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 368
B

bedrck46

how you take off the middle seat and back seat ? some peoples set up as a bed, do peoples take their expy to go camping or something ?

I would say that yes many "peoples" take their expy to go "Camping" or "Something"

crowncrazy87

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a first gen Expy. It is an 02 model. If I remove the third row seat the second row will fold flat and could probably fit a twin size air mattress.

Here is mine...

Attachments

• 20140711_222429_LLS-1.jpg
    20140711_222429_LLS-1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 291

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

what exactly are u wanting? i see a lot of things going on...do u want the captain chairs? the rear cargo liner? the rear side panels as shown? based on the pic its not a 2nd gen 03-06...we have fold flat seats where the 2nd and 3rd rows will fold flat...if you take the 2nd row out you wont have fold flat feature cuz there will be a gap...fold them flat and you can literally laydown in the truck

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ur pic as shown is a 1st gen 97-02 which they have removable seats...no need to remove when we have fold flat

crowncrazy87

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 02 first gen, the second row folds flat but third row has to be took out then its flat up to the front seats like in my pic. The third row is not hard to remove or heavy but still a two person job.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he has 2nd gen...theres no taking seats out...either have manual or power 3rd row fold seats that fold completely flat...2nd row seats will fold then you lower to be even with 3rd row