front drivers seat heater inop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello, So before I pull the seat and try and trouble shoot, Is there any known or common problem reason my drivers seat heat doesnt work? I priced a new element from ford but it comes with a whole cushion. I have seem some eb edition come with seat heater s and coolers? how do those work, can I retrofit in something into mine? thanks!

OP
OP
B

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello, So before I pull the seat and try and trouble shoot, Is there any known or common problem reason my drivers seat heat doesnt work? I priced a new element from ford but it comes with a whole cushion. I have seem some eb edition come with seat heater s and coolers? how do those work, can I retrofit in something into mine? thanks!

just throwing this out there again

B

bedrck46

read the recent post "Heated Seats INOP 99 expy " There are copies of prints and other info that should help you His is a 99 but the circuit and other info is the same on a 2001 if you need any other prints ect. let me know

B

bedrck46

Also be very careful if you have side airbags Disconnect the battery and wait a few minutes Also a 55mm Torx socket is what you will need to pull the seats