I have bucket seats, want to trade for bench seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmiranova

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, I was on the BMW forum, but got rid of that and bought a 2007 Expedition EL Eddie Bauer this week. So far so good, had to do a few things, but got almost everything working properly.

So my wife and I have 5 boys and I want to trade out my bucket seats for a full bench. Anyone living in FL that would like to make an even trade? They are black with a tan insert. Seats are in good condition.

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, I was on the BMW forum, but got rid of that and bought a 2007 Expedition EL Eddie Bauer this week. So far so good, had to do a few things, but got almost everything working properly.

So my wife and I have 5 boys and I want to trade out my bucket seats for a full bench. Anyone living in FL that would like to make an even trade? They are black with a tan insert. Seats are in good condition.

I would be all over this if I could get to florida, but if your on FB try posting here https://www.facebook.com/groups/FordExpeditionClub/

e4nash

Reaction score
I would be all over this if they were tan. I'm in Georgia and go to Florida quite often.