Interior Swap: 04 Eddie Bauer to 05 King Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5.4T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the 05-06 Expeditions have tall roof racks while the 03-04 had the low profile roof racks, that the only way to tell them apart from the outside

OP
OP
K

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the 05-06 Expeditions have tall roof racks while the 03-04 had the low profile roof racks, that the only way to tell them apart from the outside

Good call, I never noticed that. I'd have to say, though, the fact that it has a roof rack does not make it impossible to be a King Ranch. I'd much rather the low-profile rack too, IMHO.

5.4T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
king ranch became optional in 2005 for the expedition, that's why I pointed out the roof racks because only the raised roof racks expedition were the only ones to have king ranch.

Hobbes

Reaction score
king ranch seats?

Nice Work! they look really good! so did you just look around at scrap yards or is there a better way to get the king ranck seats from a doner truck?

OP
OP
K

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
king ranch became optional in 2005 for the expedition, that's why I pointed out the roof racks because only the raised roof racks expedition were the only ones to have king ranch.

If someone is looking hard enough to notice that, than they deserve to find something. ;)

OP
OP
K

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice Work! they look really good! so did you just look around at scrap yards or is there a better way to get the king ranck seats from a doner truck?

Thanks! I found them on car-part.com. That site is great, and if you do 05/06 only, then search the pages (ctrl + F) for King Ranch or "Ranch", you'll find them quick.

The two biggest issues to buying something like this over the net is that 1. The yards will rarely have pictures to send, and if they do, they are seldom very good ones. and 2. They need to take extreme care in packaging them, though this is no different from any other leather seat.

brcknrdg

Reaction score
thanks for the link I can't believe how hard it is to find sites like that. I have been searching endlessly for a front center console for our 09.