Looking for fitted seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98RedExp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It would be really nice not to have to burn my ass cheeks during summer and freeze my ass in the winter when I get into my Expedition. Any suggestions on Tan Fabric seat covers for our SUV's? I have a 98 Eddie Bauer.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get an auto start...

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
auto start or just flat out swap the seat with cloth. IMO it's better unless you have kids. with kids leather/vinyl is easier to clean.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Viper 5704 for $191 on Amazon...just saw it yesterday

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

Ladder1990

Reaction score
Hey guys new here just got an 04 xls great truck just have a seat issue both driver and passenger seat have rips can't find cheap seat covers any where driver seat is a standalone bucket type and passenger is connected to middle seat bottom only soo I believe it's a 40/60 split ???? Any ideas or help??

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
seat covers, fitted covers...they all go loose and look awfull after 4 or so months:emotions34:. ive seen the BEST covers on ford, dodge wreckers (tow trucks)....big money on these custom nice looking covers that get loose and rip inside 6 months.:shocked: ....lol :drink_nl:

carlos08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wetokole neoprene set covers are well made and fit like a glove but they tend to get hot during summer.