Sunroof Not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocRon

Reaction score
Trying to slowly work on getting my Expedition to where everything works correctly. I am not able to even get it to open and haven't been able to since I purchased the vehicle. Not sure where to start. Thanks

OP
OP
D

DocRon

Reaction score
Not the fuse. The fuse for the sunroof is the same as the power windows. There is no way to manually open or close the sun roof.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What is the year of your expy? Also, please update your signature to reflect that info for future questions you may post. That way we know what year/model/engine you have.

According to the manual there is an access cover for the module and motor. Pry down on one end and pull to remove. I would check to see if your getting power to the module up there.

Last edited:

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well a little bad news, according to Ford you have to remove the headliner to get to the motor.

PM me with your email address if you are going to fix it. If you take it down it is a good opportunity to add insulation to the roof. There is a member on here that did so with interlocking foam padding.

Last edited: