Where to buy plastic "trim" pieces?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milkman

Reaction score
I searched everywhere and can't find it. The internet is huge, so I assume I am just searching with inefficient terms.

There are two things that I need for my 2003 Expedition.
  1. The plastic cover that goes over the screw that holds the seat belt groove to the slider above your shoulder. It is triangular shaped.
  2. The door that goes on the drivers side in the very very far back. I believe there is a reset button in there for the fuel, but I don't remember. This door is rectangular.
I would appreciate any help in finding these. Is there an OEM part number for them? My interior is beige.

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
M

Milkman

Reaction score
I tried searching for this stuff and couldn't find it. Does anyone know the Ford OEM part numbers for these two items?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can get the p/n for the rear cover for you...as long as you have tan interior...u can also get with the parts section for the part numbers...that's what I do a lot and then i'll search the internet for the parts