MagnaFlow Cats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AbelNavyvet

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cant wait for the rest of it which is the passenger side crossover and the aggressive magna flow muffler.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Definitely gotta get a video or sound clip when it's all installed. I've been wondering if the magnaflow cats were worth it since I need to replace mine soon.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They ARE worth it... It'll make your expy stand out and not sound like a soccer mom v8 anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AbelNavyvet

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you know 01yellercobra I been hearing the Borla Atak muffler and I have to say OMG I love that muffler BUT when I called borla they told me that they do not make the for a 2nd gen Expo.

Mikes05Expy I really hope so to man I really do. I also ordered the Magna flow aggressive sounding muffler to go with the CATS and for sure Ill take more pics once all the pieces are in place. hopefully you guys can see the GIBSON Ceramic Headers I have installed in my baby!!!!!

OP
OP
AbelNavyvet

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
about $782 for the 2-cats and the aggressive magna flow muffler (part#12256) I don't have a tips thou. I want black tips to match the Matte color rear bumper.

OP
OP
AbelNavyvet

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the muffler in today just waiting on the passenger side cats!! cant wait!!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im going to talk to shop today for cat delete and duals again for pricing