tire sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e444

Reaction score
anyone know how to permanently get rid of the tire pressure sensor fault in the message center as i have custom wheels there are no sensors thanks

Reaction score
My dealer said only they can turn on or off the tire pressure sensors. Bought mine and noticed that they had turned it off as one sensor is bad. Forbid they put a 25$ sensor in it. So for now its off for good.

OP
OP
E

e444

Reaction score
anyone khow how to turn them off or ill be heading to the dealer thanks for all replys

OP
OP
E

e444

Reaction score
dealer wont turn it off any other ideas saw info on ebay on how to fool the system dont know if it is legit any help is much appreciated

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont know about fooling the system but napa carries all tpms i would get them and put them in its a nice piece of mind IMO

temose

Reaction score
Tire Pressure Sensor Fault

I am getting a tire pressure sensor fault repeatedly. My dealer is telling me that it is interference caused by my cell phone charger that is plugged in to the dash. He says that there is a bulletin from Ford stating that ANYTHING plugged in may cause interference and set off the sensor. I said that's really stupid given the massive number of things that people plug in to their vehicles nowadays to charge!

Is he full of it?

Thanks!