What does this torque pro report mean?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kk4yvx

Reaction score
I have an 06 expy 5.4 4wd at 53000, ex K-9.
Everything works as it is supposed to except the shuddering between 40 and 55 mph.
Can anyone shed some light on this report?
What do the failed tests refer to?

Attachments

• tmp_18181-torque pro report-2083848770.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 82

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oxygen sensors:
bank 1 sensor 3
bank 2 sensor 3

Values are not being returned to the pcm. Could be failed sensors or wiring harness.

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Couple of bad O2 sensors gone bad or wiring. Check connections or replace sensors (what I would do) Or go to Autozone or O'Reilly's and they can check with a better OBD reader

OP
OP
Kk4yvx

Kk4yvx

Reaction score
Thank you folks for the responses.
I'll check the sensors and connections as soon as as this back pain goes away!!
I forgot to mention that I do not have any cel lights, and Autozone had scanned it but said there no fault codes.
From what I have been reading on this forum and others , I will also need to change my spark plugs and check my cops in addition to checking, the o2 sensors and wiring. Hopefully that will cure that 45 mph shuddering.
The Lisle tool is on its way.
Thanx again

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did a little digging on the number of O2 sensors you should have. You should have 2 on each bank so the #3 failing is because it isn't there. Just to verify count the number of sensors on one of the banks. Normally you will have one before each cat and one after each cat.

Reaction score
Are you in overdrive when you getting the shuttering? I had a similar problem last year: shuttering, overdrive - around 45-50 MPH, I could recreate it going up certain hills. No Codes. Problem was COPs. I had already replaced 3 within the prior year because I would get a misfire code and knew which COP to replace, so I went ahead and did the remaining 5 all at one time. Problem fixed.

Point is, you can have an intermittent/bad COP and NOT get a code set.

Lostneye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you in overdrive when you getting the shuttering? I had a similar problem last year: shuttering, overdrive - around 45-50 MPH, I could recreate it going up certain hills. No Codes. Problem was COPs. I had already replaced 3 within the prior year because I would get a misfire code and knew which COP to replace, so I went ahead and did the remaining 5 all at one time. Problem fixed.

Point is, you can have an intermittent/bad COP and NOT get a code set.

This happens a lot and is often mistaken for transmission shudder in general not just on these trucks. I would def look at this first. I replaced one COP and think I have a couple on their way out but no codes now. The had to get to the point of misfiring badly to throw a code.