Audio Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered my audio a few days ago, if all goes well they should be here today, no later than tomorrow.

But in my haste, I have misplaced my service manual, ( I hate moving ) and cant remember the door speaker wiring, does anyone have this information by any chance?

OP
OP
Exia

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
kw1_zpsc6gq1nnd.jpg

0901152001a_zpsdrrpzlde.jpg

Done, I found my volt meter and found out what I needed..

Bought all 4 6x8s and HU off ebay, from a group called Sonic Electronics..

Speakers $80 Free shipping over night
HeadUnit 169.50 Free Shipping Overnight, plus the Dash Kit and Wiring Harness

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sonic electronics is a store and they also have a site...good deals on the site that they dont pass on to ebay...i order from them all the time on their site...

OP
OP
Exia

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I looked on their site, as well but they didn't have anything interesting except for maybe the Wal-Mart stuff and it was a bit higher, so their ebay store was the best option to go.

But I was a bit stressed in the selection process, cause I first I was going to go with Kicker 2 ways and a KW HU, which the kickers I could have got for the same price. Than there was a dilemma of choosing a HU, I was going to buy a knock off flipout, than a knock off double din, than back to name brand.

But after I did some research I went with a brand that I know about, and literally have in all of my vehicles,

The BT858U is a step below the top line headunit they have. Which is BT989 or something .. Only downfall on either of those headunits is the Display, during the day forget it, the illumination is awful you can hardly see it if any at all. Night time looks great,