Grille Guard pics for 3rd gen ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know this topic has come up several times in the past, but I didn't see anything recent. I'm looking to get a grille guard for a little urban bumper protection since roughly 3% of the population is truly able to drive. :p

What kind of grille guards are you guys using for your 3rd gen? Pics?

I was leaning towards a Go Rhino 3291B (no light wraps), but I can't find any pics online. I was curious to know if they go straight up or conform to the body a bit.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tossed around the idea but don't think they will hold up to a significant hit like a full replacement. I looked at Ranch hand and Go Rhino and the frontier was the beefiest out there short of the winch mounted one from Sterling. Ramsey seems to make one as Maricopa county buys them for their rigs but I couldn't get anyone at Ramsey to give me a part number for one. The Frontier is about 15 or lbs lbs heavier than the Ranchhand and seeing them in person you can tell the frontier is much tougher.

Sterling:
84IBWP-STANDARD.jpg

Ramsey:
7981961812_0f4b72780c_b.jpg
cnpca15302a-vi.jpg

Frontier:
200-10-7004_Front_ON_V.jpg

Ranchhand:
F63469655.jpg