Mirror cap wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got off work early today and had some Avery wrap vinyl samples at home so decided to make use of them since they were collecting dust on my desk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 154

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
great job!

Just saw this thread and now its on my short list of things to do... tell me, were did you find this stuff? Ive googled it but have mixed results. Did you have to cut to shape or was it custom for our vehicle?

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
great job!

Just saw this thread and now its on my short list of things to do... tell me, were did you find this stuff? Ive googled it but have mixed results. Did you have to cut to shape or was it custom for our vehicle?

Metro Restyling - Leader in Color Change Wrap Vinyl has 12"x12" samples for around $5. I just bought 2 of the Avery Gloss White and matches extremely well. You won't need to cut to fit...actually had to go corner to corner to work...but will just have to trim the vinyl after installed. I realized how much easier it would have been to take the mirror caps off after I finished but I install wraps and decals so it was just a normal "small" job for me lol. Not sure what color you need but I will be happy to help find a color that will work for you.

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Metro Restyling - Leader in Color Change Wrap Vinyl has 12"x12" samples for around $5. I just bought 2 of the Avery Gloss White and matches extremely well. You won't need to cut to fit...actually had to go corner to corner to work...but will just have to trim the vinyl after installed. I realized how much easier it would have been to take the mirror caps off after I finished but I install wraps and decals so it was just a normal "small" job for me lol. Not sure what color you need but I will be happy to help find a color that will work for you.

thanks man I think my color is UJ (that metallic gray type)... Ill just start looking at that website. Not sure I can do the trim after install method, not exactly an arts and crafts guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graphite-INDITE