new after market rotors and pads for 04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am going to replace all 4 rotors and pads on my 04 EB Expy. Just wondering if anyone has gone after maket with drilled/vented rotors and some pads?

I was looking at Autoanything and around. Looks like for a nice set of 4 rotors and pads you are dropping some coin. Some rotors by Baer are over $150.00 each, then add in pads. Just wondering what everyone else has done or what your opinion is?

Thanks.

Brian

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Without upgrading the brake calipers, you will not likely see any added benefit to the drilled and slotted, IMO.. Other than the higher cost and inability to walk into your local parts store to warranty them...

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I put the brakemotive ones on my 03. They seemed to work better than my old ones. but that is going from old pads and rotors to new pads and rotors. I think I paid like $200 for everything

OP
OP
B

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting comments. Everyone a bit different. So if I leave the stock calipers on, not worth the upgrade?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
POWERSTOP/EVO pads...i noticed a big difference in stopping and i have 26 inch rims/tire...i've swapped my stocks on a couple times for various reasons and WAY better than before...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and i got mine off ebay for $240 to my door for everything