Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hamburgertime

Reaction score
Thinking of doing some plasti dip on the expy, want to run black around the bottom and a camo white/grey up top.

Photoshopped a pic, thoughts?

I'm sure my real plasti dip job might not look as intricate as pchop :)

Before
picture.jpg

After
picture.jpg

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Yesssss!!!!! Do it!

Put Matte black/ spray on bed liner on bottom not shiny black

Last edited:

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the white is classy and the camo is tacky. It's your truck though so if you like it, go for it. All that really matters is what you think.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Classy with off road tires? I can see your point had he been sitting on 24"s dubs

OP
OP
H

Hamburgertime

Reaction score
I think the white is classy and the camo is tacky. It's your truck though so if you like it, go for it. All that really matters is what you think.

How about just the black on the bottom/bumper? I was probably going to start with that anyway since there is so many rock chips and god knows what marks in the paint that low that have actually dug in pretty bad.

I do think the camo would be a lot of work on top of that anyways, I do like the white, just so many fun things to do with the plasti dip :).

edit for test pic :

picture.jpg

Last edited:

carlos08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The camo doesn't look bad though not my cup of tea. If you really like it then go for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357